Friday, October 12, 2012

Diet Changes Continue, Hives Reduce

Been awhile since my last post. I have remained gluten free, but for the past week, and I have decided to become even more restrictive. I have cut out Nightshade Vegetables (tomatoes, white potatoes, peppers, chilis, and eggplant). I have also nearly eliminated soy. And fish and shellfish. And I have significantly cut back on grains. (I long ago gave up coffee - 4 years ago.)

It has not been easy, but I'm going to stick with it for a few more weeks.

My hives have been nearly non-existent. Every couple of days, I will get one or two small ones on my usual places (hips, waistline, or hands). But they are fading more quickly lately too.

I unfortunately continue to notice the "red blotches" that temporarily appear after even just a lukewarm-temperature shower; they appear on my face and lower legs, but fade within 30 minutes.

My Keratosis Pilaris (a red goosebump-link skin affliction) has gotten a bit worse too though.

I drank a little bit of red wine tonight, I wonder if that was a trigger?? I also had a little bit of chocolate ice cream, maybe the cocoa?

I am still taking the Allegra every day too. Hmmm....

This is so frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment