Saturday, August 25, 2012

Random Hives... A few here, a few there...

Last Saturday the hives cropped up again, this time from an obvious reason: I was trimming up some flowers I bought to put into a vase. They were more 'mixed wildflowers' in appearance, not roses or anything more standard. My left hand/arm that was brushing against the stems and leaves most ended up with hives, and they lasted for about five hours before finally fading. Oddly, when I work in my vegetable garden, this doesn't happen to me. 

I was hive free all week. Last night, I felt itchy on my stomach, and when I looked, there was a single hive on my tummy - about an inch wide, half inch high. Nowhere else though. I was wearing a synthetic fabric camisole under my shirt all day, if that means anything. So odd.

This morning, I woke up and noticed one on the front of my neck and one above my right temple. 

So random! You see the dilemma when people attempt to find the answers by asking about things I might be "allergic to." Based on the past week, it would be: flowers, synthetic fabrics, and my blankets?! :)

In about an hour, I am going up to get my bloodwork done to check for the H. Pylori, see if that will provide any answers. I suspect I'll have the results back by the middle of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment