Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I call them "half hives"

Day 22 on thyroid medication. Over the long thanksgiving weekend, I only got a few "half hives" - the best way I can describe them. As described before, they are reddish blotches, very small in size, but never fully form as wheals. I am very happy about the progress so far. I am still having underlying, low-level anxiety because based on history, I keep dreading that the hives will fully re-appear and it's only a matter of time. But I keep trying to turn my mind back to being/staying hopeful. Next week I have to get my thyroid function tests to make sure that I'm not going "hyper-thyroid", but I am not having any of those symptoms thus far.

Also in the past week, actually it's been 10 days now, I have had none of the red "flushing" / blotching rash after showering.

I hope all of this continues, and I'll keep the updates coming!




No comments:

Post a Comment